October 13, 2007

I've got Bling!

I have had a hard time putting down my newest set, Enjoy Every Moment. I hope you don't get tired of seeing it. Either that or you run out and order it on January 1st when the Spring-Summer Collection takes effect. The challenge for this card was to use "Bling". I have some eyelets and Rhinestone brads, but I don't have much else with Bling potential. I'll have to go on a shopping spree.



This card is fairly simple. I stamped the sentiment, Thank You several times in Versamark. I think I should have pulled out my Stamp-a-ma-jig because the uneven rows and spacing is getting to me, but I have to learn to not be a perfectionist in everything I make. I then stamped the polka dot from the same stamp set in Blue Bayou onto the same color cardstock. I then tied on a piece of Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon. This ribbon is wonderful! The flower was stamped in Rose Red and has a 3/4" So Saffron center with the Jumbo Eyelet and the Rhinestone brad inserted through it. I really like these colors together.



I hope you are all having a nice relaxing weekend. After the craziness with all of my classes last weekend I am looking forward to a weekend to relax.




Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink: Versamark, Blue Bayou, Rose Red
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, Crop-a-dile, pewter jumbo eyelet, ice rhinestone brad, dimensionals, wild wasabi double stitched ribbon

3 comments:

Melinda M said...

Great card! I love the double stitched ribbon as well.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card!! Not tired of that set at all, keep 'em coming!

Heather P. said...

This is SO cute!