October 20, 2007

I am no longer in the Dark Ages!

Today we spent the day wiring more lights in our basement, which is also my stamping space. We have been working with 3 meager light bulbs, but today we increased the amount of light down there four times what we have had. As with any project it involved numerous trips to the hardware store, some frustrating issues and finally a finished project. I can't believe how much more light there is now that we have 7 light fixtures down there now. Once the power was back on we were "blinded by the light". LOL!

Since power was off all day down there and our wireless modem and router are too I had no time to update. Now that I am trying to share a project with you blogger won't allow me to upload a picture. Oh, well. I hope you have had a great Saturday, and now that I have a nice bright space to work in I'm sure I'll have a lot more to share with you from now on. No more eye-strain for me, that's for sure.

I just wanted to give you all an update.

Jenn

2 comments:

Mistylynn said...

So happy for you to have a nicer place. It's nice to enjoy the space you're in. Take care.
Misty

My Paper World said...

The new lighting sounds great!