October 11, 2007

Don't Look!

If you don't want a sneak peek of one of the new Stampin' Up! stamp sets that will be part of the Spring-Summer Collection 2008. As part of attending Regionals we were able to earn this stamp set called, Enjoy Every Moment. Mine was just unloaded off of the UPS truck a little over an hour ago. I had to cut right into it and of course ink it up. It is gorgeous and is going to be so much fun to use to make backgrounds and is going to be perfect for scrapbook pages.





I made this card for Sketch Challenge 145 on Splitcoaststampers. I chose to use Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip. These colors are wonderful together. I love, love, love the new InColors. They are so fabulous and rich. As you can see an inch of my card front is cut off and the main image panel hangs over the edge. That was part of the Sketch Challenge and it is fun to have a Peek-a-Boo part to your card.



Here is a funny Colin story. The other day I was stamping and Colin comes up to me and announces. "Mommy, I want you to take the training wheels off of my bike because I'm tenacious." Colin has problems riding his big wheel without falling off, so there is no way they are coming off of his Spiderman bike for a few years at least. He just doesn't pay attention to where he is going and falls off a lot. He heard Pinky Dinky Do use this word in a show. He loves that show and it is one that he is allowed to watch in the afternoon.




Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Soft Sky dsp
Ink: Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: ticket corner punch, crop-a-dile, crafter's tool kit, vintage brad

9 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute set! I'm sure it will be on my wish list. Great take on the sketch challenge!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the colors you used on this card, looks like a great stamp set, can't wait.

My Paper World said...

Stunning, I love the colours!

Dawn Easton said...

Great card! That new set looks like it'll be on my list for sure!

stefanie said...

Awesome!

Renée said...

Awesome stamp set and wonderful card! TFS!!

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this card!! Love the set too, I'm sooo jealous! Great funny story from Colin too...I think I'll make that a "word of the day" for my class this week!

Heather P. said...

LOL, that is so funny... Love the use of tenacious! :)

Great card... Love the new set!

Melissa said...

This is beautiful, Jenn! I can't wait to get my set! Should be coming this week sometime! Your work is beautiful! Another blog to add to my favourites!