October 27, 2007

Crunch Time

I am participating in a Craft Fair next weekend, and have one the weekend after that as well. I have been busy getting things in order and I think I asphyxiated myself yesterday. I spent the afternoon playing with Mod Podge and today I woke up with a terrible headache at the base of my skull. I didn't even realize how much that stuff smells until I left the room and came back about an hour later.


Today we are going to my parents to celebrate Roger's birthday (last Monday) and my Mom's (tomorrow). As part of the trip I'm going to a new stamping store - new to me at least and I'm excited about that. My mom and I are headed out to the Cottage Stamper in St. Charles, IL. I heard it is cram packed with stamps and ribbons galore. I can't wait to see it for the first time.


This card was made for the Ways to Use It challenge this week, that was to use a mask. I masked the pumpkins and leaves on Watercolor paper and colored it in with my Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an old fashioned watercolor brush.


Well it's time to head out. Have a great Saturday.


Jenn


Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Thoroughly Thankful, All in a Row
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Apple cider dsp, Really Rust, Watercolor paper
Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, EE WWC,
Accessories: tag corner punch, jumbo eyelet, crop-a-dile, hemp twine

3 comments:

Joan B said...

I love your work. This card has a great layout and is beautifully executed. TFS

Mercy said...

this is so lovely! great coloring and dp...also love the hemp!

Heather P. said...

LOL, you are too funny! Hope your headache disappeared as quickly as it came!!

Such a fabulous card!