October 11, 2007

A Clear Cause for Celebration

I think these reindeer stamps from C.C. Designs are too cute! I don't see many reindeer stamps around these days and Reindeer Games is by far my favorite reindeer stamp set. The images and saying are oh so cute. This is another clear card for the Try a New Technique challenge. I seem to be stuck on the clear bases this week. They are fun to play around with. The snowflakes are stamped in White Stazon and really pop against the Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate cardstock. The designer paper in the background is Basic Grey Fruitcake and it is so festive.





I colored my image in with my AquaPainters and classic ink pads in Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Purely Pomegranate. I use my AquaPainters so often I think it is almost time to replace the ones I have. They are certainly showing thier wear and tear. I used a Sakura Gelly Roll pen on the drink and it is super sparkly in real life. It is hard to tell in the picture. It goes on super smoothly too. You can get the Reindeer Games stamp set and the Sakura Gelly Roll pen at All that Scraps.




Stamps: CC Designs - Reindeer Games
Paper: Basic Grey Fruitcake, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Bazzill Coconut Smoothies
Ink: White Stazon, Timber Brown Stazon, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (sparkly champagne, AquaPainter, Mini Glue Dots, Ticket Corner Punch, Target $1 Spot ribbon

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This reindeer is too cute, love your acetate card.

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

I am an acetate/tranparency addict and I love what you did here! TFS

Sharon said...

This card is too funny! It reminds me of the song Mama Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

Heather P. said...

This is SO cute! Love your acetate card!