October 7, 2007

Christmas File Folder

I think these file folders are too cute, so of course I had to make another one. This time I switched to Christmas and we actually made this card in my World Cardmaking Day Class today and we will be making them again tomorrow. I wanted to show my customers how easily they can get started on their holiday cards.



My color scheme on this one comes directly from the Dashing designer series paper. I used Real Red, River Rock, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla.


I used Markers to ink up my image in Real Red and Old Olive. I also used the Round Tab Punch and 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon.
Tonight I am working on dying my Simon Upper chipboard because I also have a Home Decor class planned for tomorrow. It's going to be another busy day. Monday is going to be my day for relaxation stamping.
I hope you have all had a great day of stamping and continue it on through your long weekend.
Jenn

5 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

This is a fantastic card! I have yet to do one of these -- yours is just too cute!

Angie Tieman said...

GREAT file folder card!! It's so cute with that set and paper, love it! I still haven't tried one of these, it looks *hard*...maybe I should check out that tutorial!

Lovetostamp6 said...

Jenn,
I LOVE your card! What a great design and layout, Jennifer :)

Sharon said...

Great Christmas card! It is such a different card that I'm sure anyone will enjoy getting it.

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous!