October 6, 2007

Celebrate World Card Making Day!



This is going to be a busy but fun weekend. I have several World Card Making Day events planned and this is one of the cards we will be making. I love little cards and this is a 3 X 3 Love Note that is from the Punch Box promotion a few months ago. Although this color is no longer available from Stampin' Up! it doesn't mean you can't make your own. It is a piece of 3 X 6 textured Wild Wasabi cardstock. I stamped the swirl from Season of Joy twice in Wild Wasabi, added a few flowers and then stamped Holiday Happiness from So Many Sayings in Basic Gray ink. The large flower is stamped in Purely Pomegrante on Very Vanilla and is popped up on a dimensional.

I hope you all have a wonderfully filled day of stamping. I will be back tomorrow with another post, but right now I have to get my projects set up in my stamping space.

Jenn

2 comments:

Christi said...

What a cute card! Have a Happy World Card Making Day!!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is so pretty!