October 3, 2007

Busted

My husband that is. He has a rather old car, as in almost 18 years old, and it has been running a little odd lately. So last night he went to Walmart to buy new spark plugs and wires and spent the evening replacing those and changing his oil in his car. It was all fine for me because I got to sit downstairs and stamp while the boys were sleeping and had a nice quiet evening to myself.



So we fast forward to this morning while I am on the way home from taking Colin to school. I always keep my cell phone in the cup holder while I am driving, but somehow I missed tossing it in there when I got in the car. I reach over to pick it up and stuck to it is a wrapper from a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Everyone knows I am not fond of chocolate, but I love my peanut butter cups. So I call him at work and say "I'm sad." I get a "Well, why?" and I go on to say that I am very sad that last night he was eating peanut butter cups and didn't share any with me. All I get is a "huh?" response, so I go on to say that I found a wrapper on the passenger seat. "In the Outlander?" is the response. Well duh, it's the only car I drive, so where else would it be. So the response I got was "Well, I was hungry". That still doesn't explain why he couldn't share with me. So I went on my own little shopping spree that involved new stamps and ink. Busted is all I have to say on that.



Here is a card I designed for C.C. Designs. I used some heidi grace designs paper and matched it up with Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. This paper is just gorgeous! It sparkles and shines and has a great Fall feeling to it. It is actually called Harvest Row.



So here's to being busted and new stamps for me!



Jenn


Stamps: Halloween Set by C.C. Designs
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Harvest Row by heidi grace designs
Ink: Jetblack Stazon, Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray, Going Gray, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand, Soft SKy
Accessories: AquaPainter, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain, word window punch,

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love this card, too cute, and yes not sharing definitely justifies a shopping trip

Michelle said...

LOL! Very funny story! But I do have to feel a little sorry for him as he is driving an 18 year old car!

My Paper World said...

Love this card, its so cute!

Tara said...

cute little witch....great card!

Heather P. said...

LOL, funny story about your DH... :)

Fabulous card!

Joan B said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. This card is adorable. All of your postings are really nop notch!!