October 18, 2007

Always and Forever


Yesterday another Stampin' Up! order arrived at my house. I usually help my mom and sister out by mounting thier stamps for them. In return I have to check them out just to make sure they stamp right. I can honestly say, that All in a Family works just fine. *wink*



I made this card for this week's color challenge, which was a Pink Repeat. You could use any combination of Pink's in your card. I still had some Petals and Paisley designer series paper from the Spring Mini left over. I probably ordered 10 packages of this paper and only have a few sheets left. With the huge influx of great designer papers with the new catalog this paper got pushed to the side. It was the first paper I thought of when I started to complete this challenge. I do have some Tempting Turquoise thrown in along with Regal Rose and Whisper White. The sketch is from Jen del Muro and you can find it here. I did turn the main panel to the left a bit, but I wanted it to have a Polaroid feel to it. It just wasn't doing what I wanted when I had it straight on the card.




Stamps: All in the Family, Priceless, All in a Row, So Many Sayings
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Petals and Paisley dsp, Whisper White, Regal Rose
Ink: Jet Black stazon, basic gray, blue bayou, wild wasabi, regal rose, tempting turquoise, blush blossom, pretty in pink, really rust, close to cocoa
Accessories: word window punch, pretty in pink grosgrain, ticket corner punch

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a cute card, love the stitching.

Corie said...

Ah this is just adorable!!

Corie said...

Ah this is just adorable!!

Heather P. said...

This is SO sweet and cute! Love the colors. :)