September 18, 2007

Lot to share


Yesterday I had such fun making the 2, 5, 7, 10 boxes I had to try another without the flaps. For this box I used River Rock as my base. I stamped in River Rock the small flowers from Fabulous Flowers all over the base. I then added a strip of Apple Cider paper and showcased both sides of this gorgeous paper. I sponged the top edge with Chocolate Chip ink and added a Wild Wasabi Double Stitched ribbon bow by punching a hole with my double rectangle punch. It works much better with the wider ribbon than the round holes. The main panel has the largest flower from Fabulous Flowers stamped onto it in Really Rust before I outlined it in Sahara Sand with my AquaPainter. I then stamped the sentiment from True Friend in Chocolate Chip ink. I matted it on Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I used my ticket corner punch on the bottom corners and used my crop-a-dile to add two metallic eyelets.







Today my Mom came down to help watch the boys and to help me get some stuff done for a Craft Fair I will be in. We wrapped the pint size paint cans in Apple Cider designer series paper and adhered it to the cans with sticky strip. I used True Friend to decorate the front panel in Really Rust, River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. I used my horizontal slit punch to run the ribbon through before I tied the panels to the front of the can. There is also sticky strip on the main panels.












These Big On Christmas cans are made the same way as above. They use Wintergreen designer series paper, Blue Bayou and Whisper White cardstock. The images are stamped in Jetblack stazon and then colored in with InColor inks with some Pumpkin Pie thrown into the mix.


I think these two sets of paint cans turned out perfectly and I hope they go over well at the craft shows I will be in this fall. I am planning on making some matching cards to go with them. But first I have to go drag in my 27 lb Stampin' Up! box. I just heard the brown truck rolling down the street and from the sounds of my dog barking the UPS delivery person must be walking up to my front door. I promise to be back after I unpack my goodies and sort out my customer orders.


Jenn


ETA: These are the Pint size paint cans that I got from MaisyMo Designs

9 comments:

emily said...

congrats jenn, i just saw you made the all that scraps design team!
way to go :)
emily

Joan said...

these are gorgeous!! Congrats on making the design team. I can see why.

Mary Davidson said...

What wonderful projects! I love how you used True Friend. Are those the quart or gallon size paint cans? Your little guy is so sweet. Those are my favorite kinds of kiddie pictures :o)

Mary D

Julie said...

Congrats on the design team, Jenn, can hardly wait to work with you!!

Flossie's Follies said...

Congratulations hear you made the design team, that is wonderful. You have been busy, these cans are great.

Linda McClain said...

Congratulations!

I love your paint cans. Two years ago when we were in a rental house while a new house was being built, we couldn't get to our stockings in storage. So, I helped my two college-age children decorate paint cans as substitutes. Now, they like those so much, I have to fill both the original stockings and the paint cans!

Yours are lovely.

Diane said...

Jen,

Congrats on makingthe design team and little wonder -- you're very talented! I just love these cans! Hope you have a sellout show!

Angie Tieman said...

These are WAY beyond incredible cuteness!! The box, those cans!! To die for! You're going to make a killing at your craft fair! *wink*

Heather P. said...

Wow, you've been busy! These are wonderful!