September 20, 2007

How do you like the new layout?

I didn't get any stamping projects done today. I actually spent the day playing around in Paint Shop Pro and I forgot how much I like to play with digital graphics. So today I am going to share a bit of my other creative hobby with you. As you can see I made a new banner. The scrappy elements are made by a wonderfully talented lady named Melissa and she shares her creations for free in a Yahoo group called Scrappy Expressions. I really love the fall feeling of this color scheme and I think it matches the colors in my banner perfectly. I didn't even think to plan it that way, it just worked out.

Obviously my other hobby manipulating digital graphics. I didn't actually know I could be creative in real life until I started stamping. Here are a few signature tags I made before I started stamping. These were all made using digital scrapbooking kits that were free on the web.









I promise to be back with some more papercrafting projects tomorrow. This is going to be a busy weekend for us. My Dad is celebrating his birthday tomorrow and Roger and I are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday. I hope to get some stamping time in though. It is after all my sanity time.
Jenn

7 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

love the new banner and colors, it is great.

Pat's Paper Passion said...

I love the banner. I may have to look into the software program. It's amazing how creative we can be :)

Joan said...

You got the digi talent, girl!!

Becky said...

Wow, it feels like people aren't into the siggies anymore... I guess it is because we are always on MSN and it just doesn't work that way. :-(

I love the new look. Your banner is very very pretty.

I called you yesterday to let you know that I got a 'package' in the mail. It is only my 2nd and I thought I would have got more than that by now... I know it has been more than 3 months... but that's ok. I'll take it!

emily said...

wow...you're new layout totally threw me off! i had to stop and think "which blog did i just click on"...then i saw it was you :) love the new colors...very fallish!
em
and by the way...thanks for the info about the "sleeping through the night" book...i will be heading to the library this weekend to get it!

Angie Tieman said...

Great new banner! I noticed it right away! I also especially love this winter one! I'm a sucker for blue and anything wintery and Christmasy!

Heather P. said...

I ~LOVE~ your new banner... It's fantastic!