September 9, 2007

Home at Last!


I feel like I have been gone for a week, but I had a blast in Louisville and at my class today. I just want to share a quick post with the 12 X 12 page that we made at Regionals. We used the stamp sets So Much and Big Deal Alphabet for this page. I am so bad at keeping up on my scrapbooking that I hope to get a good start on it now that I am home.


Tomorrow Colin has an appointment with a pediatric opthamologist, but I hope to get some stamping time in later in the day. I have an entire weekend of Virtual Stamp Night to catch up on and I can't wait to try some of the challenges and share my results with you.


I hope you all had a great weekend. Here is to a great week of stamping!


Jenn

2 comments:

emily said...

glad you had fun! and i'm glad you're back...i missed seeing new things on your blog :)
emily

Linda McClain said...

What a cute layout. Hope SU Regionals comes to Texas soon.