September 2, 2007

Happiness Is . . .



A morning of stamping, a day filled with shopping at Archiver's, and two very tired boys.

Yesterday I left my house bright and early to go and stamp with my upline and some of my sidelines. I got to share with them my fabulous box of Control Freaks swaps and stamp a few projects. This first one is a project that my upline Terry picked up at Convention. The box was already die cut for us. We just needed to stamp the rest and put it together. I really love the colors in this and it is such a cute idea for a gift. It uses Think Happy Thoughts and the Happiness background. Two stamps that are currently on my wish list. The paper is Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Confetti White. The classic ink is Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red.

After stamping I went shopping with my mom in Archiver's. I love to browse through the store for ideas on cards, scrapbook pages and 3D items. While I was there I splurged and got some of My Mind's Eye Tres Jolies line of paper and some of Basic Grey's new Mellow line. My mom also surprised me with some Hero Art's birds that I was looking at. I didn't even see her put them into her basket while I was browsing. I went back to look at them once more and they were gone, so I assumed someone else picked them up. To thank her I made a quick card for another party they are attending today. I forgot to take my camera with me yesterday so I didn't get a picture of the card, but I have an idea floating through my head for today's Featured Stamper Challenge, so you may see a card with my new paper and stamps later. First I have to clear off my workspace. I bought another cabinet from Target to add to my craft space and had Roger help me attach it to the wall so the boys don't accidentally knock it over. In doing so I had to take piles off of the top of my other cabinet so it's quite a mess right now.

I may also have a bit of tidying up to do in my kitchen. After 3 years of having my garbage disposer sitting on a shelf in the garage I convinced Roger to install it. I have to go back upstairs to see if he stopped the leaks and finish putting everything back in the cabinet. I may stop at cleaning my stamping space and stamping a few projects.

I will also share with you a bookmark that Sue brought for us to make yesterday at Terry's house. It is with the Wanted stamp set, yet another stamp on my wishlist. I guess I may have to place another Stampin' Up! order any day now.

Jenn

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Cute box!! Love the way you did it! Sounds like a fun day you had, you got a lot packed in there!