September 28, 2007

Good Enough to Eat

I have been gone all day, so I am going to update with a quick post. This is a card I made yesterday for the Ways to Use it Challenge on SCS. It was to incorporate food into your card whether it was by using a food stamp, making a candy bar wrapper or anything food related. At once I thought of the stamp set For the Love of Chocolate. Of course it is another set I have on loan from my Mom.


I went with a fairly simple color scheme involving Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink. I used some Shimmery White and Whisper White cardstock as well. I will leave you with the recipe as it is a very simply card and I'm sure you can figure out the details quite easily.


Make sure you come back tomorrow because the card I completed this morning is fantastic if I do say so myself. I just haven't had a chance to photograph it. I gave a copy of it to my upline, Terry, and I'm sure she'll vouch that it is too good to miss. Until then, have a great evening!


Jenn



Stamps: For the Love of Chocolate
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Au Chocolate dsp, Shimmery and Whisper White
Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray, Going Gray
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals, watercolor brush

No comments: