September 16, 2007

Featured Stamper


Today's Featured Stamper is Michelle, aka Zindorf at SCS. I looked through her fabulous gallery and had a hard time picking a card because her creations are absolutely gorgeous. I chose to CASE the layout from her card, which you can find, here. I kept the layout minus the eyelets, but changed the color combination and stamp sets.

I chose to use Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Really Rust. I stamped all around the largest Very Vanilla layer with Carte Postal after stamping off once in Really Rust. I then highlighted the leaves by using Old Olive ink and my AquaPainter to outline the images. I then sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa and used the ticket corner punch on all layers.

I then stamped the dill looking stamp in Old Olive after stamping off on the smallest Very Vanilla layer and inked up my Garden Silhouette stamp in Old Olive and Really Rust before I stamped it twice on the layer. You can barely see the second shadowy image in the photograph. I then outlined the image in Sahara Sand with my AquaPainter. I added a strip of Really Rust and stamped Warm Wishes from Hugs and Wishes in Close to Cocoa.

To finish off the card I used my ticket corner punch on all layers, added some Mustard grosgrain ribbon and set the top layer up on dimensionals.

Now it's time to head out for a class so no time for any chit chat today.

Jenn

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Can't believe you already have today's challenge completed, you are on the ball, gf!! Great job!

Flossie's Follies said...

Wow, this is so elegant, very pretty

Amy said...

Beautiful card!

Michelle said...

Great card!
I will go check out her gallery.

Laurie said...

Jenn, this is absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

Heather P. said...

Oh my gosh, this is STUNNING!