September 18, 2007

Drum Roll Please!

I can finally share my exciting news with you!!!! Earlier this month I applied to be on the Design Team for All That Scraps and actually made the team! I am so excited. Saturday morning I was checking my e-mail and got the acceptance e-mail from Amy Rysavy. I ran up the stairs like a mad woman to tell my husband and kids. I think they thought I was fleeing the basement after seeing a very large spider or something along those lines. I have anxiously been awaiting the moment when I could share my wonderful news with you all. The other design team members have been announced over at Amy's blog, and you can check out and see who else made it by clicking here. Head on over and share your congratulations with the rest of the ladies. Thanks to those of you who already stopped by to congratulate me this evening. Also head on over to All That Scraps and check out all of the wonderful items they have over there.


Jenn

16 comments:

Valerie said...

Congrats to you, Jenn! This is going to be fun!

Cathy I. said...

Congrats!!!! This should be fun!!!
Enjoy!

Jennifer Ofiana said...

Congrats. Yes, I saw that you registered on the message board and I figured that could be your news! I am so excited we get to work together on something!! It is gonna be loads of fun!!

Christina Fischer said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to get started! I had the same reaction when I received my email!! :)

sophia landry said...

Congrats!! I was pretty excited too, hopping up and down on my chair.

Ana said...

Congrats!! I am a huge fan of your work. I can't wait to see the many new things you will have in store.

Shel9999 said...

Congrats, Jenn!! I'm looking forward to working with you! How fun! :)

Denise said...

Way to go!!! You must be sooo excited! Congratulations! You are very talented and very deserving. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Catherine said...

Conratulations for making the CC Designs/All That Scraps Design Team. Can't wait to see your work :)

jen del muro said...

congratulations!!!

beate said...

Wonderful news, Jenn! I am so excited for you! LOVE your work!
Hugs and grins

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lisa said...

Congrats Jenn!

Kristine Reynolds said...

congrats Jenn! You deserve it!

Angie Tieman said...

Congratulations, Jenn!! I am SOOO happy for you! It couldn't have happened to a nicer and more talented gal! Hugs to you! Angie

Heather P. said...

Whoohooo... CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)