September 12, 2007

Darn this Weather



This gorgeous fall weather we are experiencing is really putting a crimp on my stamping time. The last two afternoons have been spent outside instead of being bunkered down in the basement while we escape the afternoon heat. While I love my outdoor time the day slips quickly by and I have no daylight to stamp in. Don't fret, I am working on a new card and have a few projects in mind. I just need to sit down and figure out my schedule and balance it with my kids energy levels.


This cute card features a pocket on the inside of the card. It is created by taking a piece of cardstock 12 inches long, scoring at 4" and 8" and then on a diagonal between the 4" and 8" score lines. It creates a nice diagonal fold where a gift card or money can be tucked safely inside. I promise to show you how to fold it later in the week, along with how to get the Trick or Treat bag folded correctly. I have had several people ask for a visual and I promise to comply.


I hope you all had a wonderful day and were more productive than I was. I need to get myself in gear as I have a weekend full of stamping to get prepared for.

Jenn

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute card. I like it, simple and cute! Can't wait to see the inside! I love your blog!!

Flossie's Follies said...

Wow, this card is so elegant.