September 27, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside

Isn't this an adorable Reindeer? I certainly think so. All of the stamps used on this card are part of the Reindeer Games stamp set from C.C. Designs and can be found at All That Scraps. This is the first card I had a chance to make with this set and I can see myself using this set a lot over the next few months. The reindeer was so much fun to color in. I simply used a watercolor brush and some ink from the lid of my ink pads. I discovered watercoloring with a real paint brush a few weekends ago and have been on the prowl for a good brush and I think I finally found some today on a trip to Michaels. I had bought a few but they were way to stiff to work with and I got frustrated when they made me color outside of the lines. This one was much better. Instead of a pacakge I hand picked some individual brushes.


I have to get dinner on the table and rush out the door to take Colin to music class. Tomorrow we are going to my parent's house so that I can get my hair cut and since traffic is so bad I won't be home until the boy's bedtime. I guess I better set aside some time to stamp a new project to share with you before I head out the door.


Jenn



Stamps: Reindeer Games (C.C. Designs)
Paper: Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou, Timber Brown Stazon, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Watercolor brush, Ticket Corner punch

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love your card, this reindeer is adorable and your coloring is great.

Joan B said...

I'm jumping this is too cute. I love the way you watercolored this reindeer!

Julie Masse said...

What an adorable card!! Love that little guy!

shel9999 said...

SUPER cute!!! Great coloring!