August 29, 2007

Quick Update

If you want to enter my 25K Blog Candy contest you have until tomorrow morning. I will draw a winner when I get back home from taking Colin to Preschool. To enter leave a comment HERE with your favorite color combination. I will use Random.org to pick my winner. I am also taking note of the color combos you suggested and working them into my stamping time. If I use your combo I'll be sure to let everyone know and will credit you for it.


I guess I never updated my ATC Box Blog Candy on my blog. I did contact the winner and got her the goodies before I went on vacation. The winner of that drawing was

CAKVD said...
Hello! Awesome tutorial! I made my box, here it is:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/08/stamp-your-heart-out-box.html

Thanks so much! It was lots of fun!
Cheryl KVD


Sorry for the late update. Packing for vacation and getting 2 kids under the age of 5 from Illinois to California was a bit hectic.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I just stumbled into your blog for the first time. You make some lovely cards:) My current favorite color combination is chocolate chip, soft sky, and groovy guava.

Paula said...

Well, my favorites change. Currently my favorite color combination is Groovy Guava and River Rock.

I love taking my color combos from paper or ribbons. What is funny is the way my mind works. I go to the quilt store and I think in SU colors. The other day I went in to see if I could find material in Groovy Guava and Chocolate chip. LOL!

Flossie's Follies said...

I love the new SU colors, my favorite at the moment is purely pomegranate and wild wasabi