August 3, 2007

One for Me and Three for You


Mr. Brown arrived at my house this afternoon with some new goodies for me. I wanted to dig right in and stamp something and I wanted some examples that showcased exactly what was in the Three For You Punch box. Since Stampin' Up! was so kind to do some of the hard work for us I decided to CASE thier samples. Let me tell you that they are so much cuter in real life than on the website. These little 3 X 3 Love Notes come FREE with the punch box in the month of August and they are so pretty. The textured cardstock is so amazing and I am really pleased with it. I ordered one package to check it out and I know I'm going to have to order more because it gives your cards so much more definition.


I love these cards so much I think I am going to incorporate them into my class on Sunday along with my 3D project. Besides the contents of the Three For You Punch Box the Wild Wasabi card also makes use of a staple, vintage brad and Blue Bayou Ribbon. The Purely Pomegranate card uses the 1" circle punch, a staple and the Crafter's Tool Kit. The So Saffron card uses a staple and a white gel pen.


Off to play some more! Have a great weekend.

Jenn

1 comment:

Tandra said...

I LOVE my Punch Box, and your little love notes are adorable! Arent they fun?!