August 13, 2007

Featured Stamper: Jen70



Yesterday was the Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS. After the kids went to bed I decided to stamp a bit more. I picked a card - this one, to be exact and then I decided to push myself a bit farther. I decided to use a color I am not that comfortable with. I am more of a earthy tones girl, not a purple girl. So I chose Lavendar Lace as the base of my card. I stamped the largest firework looking flower from In the Spotlight in Almost Amethyst onto it. I then used a piece of Basic Gray and added the scallop border with my Slit Punch as my corner rounder is retired, but I did get the brand new one today from UPS! I then stamped All in a Row in Whisper White craft ink on the scallops instead of adding eyelets like Jen did. I also chose not to use the scallop punch and cut out flowers in Lavendar Lace and Green Galore instead. This is by far not one of my favorite cards, but I decided to post it anyway. I am sure I have readers who like purple. It is just not my color of choice.

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! I love the Basic Gray mixed with those colors, and the stamped, scalloped border is precious!

Heather P. said...

What a fun card!

beate said...

Girl, you make me smile from one ear to the other. I love that you are playing with All in a Row and finding all those uses for it. It's such an essential stamp set. :)
Your card is lovely, although that purple is GLARING at me! LOL