August 25, 2007

Daily Notes Holder Tutorial

As promised I took step by step pictures of my Daily Notes Holder so that you can complete one on your own. If I had a video camera that could take quality pictures I could have added that for you. I guess I can ask Roger to buy one. *wink* However, I think that video tutorials are not allowed by Stampin' Up!


Supplies:
Office Max Scratch Pad
Small Pen
Cardstock cut to 5 1/4" X 7 5/8"
Designer Series Paper cut to 3 1/8" X 23/4"
Stamps
Ink
Sticky Strip
Punches
Bone Folder
Scrap cardstock for decorations
Ribbon





I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, by clicking on the link in the right had side of the tool bar. I'd love to see your version of the Daily Notes Pad Holder. Just post the link to your creation in the comments section of this post.
Jenn

5 comments:

Heather P. said...

Great tutorial! Love this little book! :)

Ijsbeer said...

I love this! Thank you for the tutorial!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow, this is an awesome idea and tutorial. Thanks for Sharing!

Michelle said...

This is so cool! TFS your awesome tutorial!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is a great tutorial! I need an idea for stamp club next month, so this just may be it. Thanks so much for sharing all the details!