July 23, 2007

Priceless Congratulations






I made this card last week using Beate's sketch challenge and never had a chance to get it posted. I LOVE my new scallop punch. It is awesome! I started with a piece of River Rock cardstock and wheeled River Rock ink on with my So Swirly Jumbo wheel. I used So Saffron to mat my designer paper and sentiment. I love the new Le Jardin papers. They are so pretty and feminine. I did some dry embossing using my priceless classy brass template on the blue Le Jardin layer but you can't really see it in the photograph. I am having an issue with dry embossing. The light table I have puts out little to no light even after a light bulb change so I think I am going to get the official Stampin' Up! version. I hear it is wonderful. The butterflies are stamped in Soft Sky and placed on scallop circles. I used my 1/16" hole punch to add the holes into each scallop and then adhered them with dimensionals. Congratulations is stamped in Really Rust and is from Hugs and Wishes. The Define Your Life Definition is stamped in River Rock.






Over the weekend Audra nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. I will have to look and see who has not yet been nominated. I have a few things to take care of around the house, but I promise I'll get to it this week.




3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is fantastic, you Rock!

Karen said...

LOVE this card! The colors are great

stampingranny said...

Fabulous card! Deb~