July 21, 2007

Checking In from CHA!



I am home from CHA, but I wanted to show you a sneak peek of the goodies that I got to make over the last few days. Don't worry, I'll show you in more detail throughout the week, but I wanted to get something up here for you to look at. I haven't figured out what my favorite is yet, but I have a vague idea. I have a couple of projects that still need the finishing touches, like my Stampendous Pail and my ProvoCraft tin, but I will add the final details to those this week too. I hope all of you who have had the chance to go are having a blast and those of you who didn't will get to live vicariously through our posts. Have a great night! I am off to relax.

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What fun, can't wait to see what you come up with.

SpAzzGiRL said...

You clearly made way more projects than I did this year, stupid purchasing really got in the way of my fun!! LOL