July 23, 2007

Beautiful RAK from Beate!



I walked out to the mailbox today to find this wonderful RAK from Beate Johns. I am sure you have all seen her blog. Her creations are simply amazing down to the smallest detail. This card is so adorable! The Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky are a great color combination and I love the subtle paisley pattern on the Old Olive designer prints paper. The deer from Moose You is stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and the coloring and shading is just perfect. Thank you for the wonderful card Beate! It really made my day.

Jenn

5 comments:

Sara said...

I check your site daily and just love the cards that you make, and have nominated you as a rockin girl blogger! Thanks for sharing all that you have, it is a great inspiration!

Christen said...

I'm totally guilting of casing this card. I saw it on SCS and had to make it myself!

Karen said...

Isn't she such a deer? LOL Cute card!

beate said...

Jenn, I am glad you liked the card. I was floored by yours so that was the least I could do.
Hugs!!!

Becky said...

Aren't you lucky to get such a beautiful card!?!

I too love her cards. I normally visit her site after I visit yours. :-)