June 8, 2007

Swaps, Swaps Everywhere



I am making 37 of the cards in my last post. I am done cutting cardstock and stamping all of the flourishes in Soft Sky and Blue Bayou, but I still have a bit to go on them. I fell in love with the last card so I figured that my swap group would like it too.

This card I stamped yesterday as part of the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. Tosha had this card in her gallery, and I basically used her layout with a few changes for my card. Of course the color scheme and stamp set is completely different since we have only had the stamps and colors for less than a week. I used the new Level 3 Hostess set Vases in Vogue and Pick a Petal, which will be in the catalog starting on July 1st. The cardstock is Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava and Very Vanilla. The background is made with the Pick a Petal set and the ink is the matching cardstock color. I stamped the Vase in Jetblack stazon and then colored it in with Purely Pomagranate, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I also used a piece of HodgePodge Hardware and the ticket corner punch.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so pretty! I can't wait to get that set in the mail. These new colors are fabulous!

Heather said...

This is just too cute! I so love the Wild Wasabi! :)