June 22, 2007

Recipe for Calorie Free Cupcakes!


Did I get you on that one? Tonight I am taking part in the Anniversary Challenges of the Wish RAK forum on SCS. This is an awesome forum and I have so much fun sending out packages as much as I like getting happy mail each week. The cupcake was sent to me by gurlsofgrace on SCS a week or two ago. The first challenge tonight was a Food theme so this cupcake fit right in - and it is calorie free! I used Chocolate Chip as my base and I used up some of the scraps I have left over from the Loves Me designer series paper from the Winter Mini catalog. I layered it with Taken with Teal and then stamped on my faux stitches with my new favorite stamp set All in a Row. I colored in my cupcake with my Earth Elements and Bold Brights Watercolor Wonder Crayons and my AquaPainter. To add a little sparkle to the frosting I used some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The sentiment is from Very Punny, a 2007 Sell-a-Bration set. This is also a submission for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. It was a quick and easy card and I actually made two of them so I can send them out as RAK's this week.
Jenn

6 comments:

Michelle said...

"sweet" card! I like how you used the All in a Row to look like stitching!

Heather said...

This card is adorable! Love the fun colors you used together. :)

Leigh said...

awww I love this card, it's gorgeous.

mum on the run said...

Yummy card!!

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty.

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the color combo, very pretty card