June 25, 2007

Offline Blues

I just wanted to pop in and give a little update. We have been having internet issues and it boils down to a bad modem. We have it replaced and are slowly getting back online. I hope to be back tomorrow with a new project.

I have to say that being offline all day today has given me one of the cleanest houses on the block. I was so bored I even washed all of the windows! Thank goodness the cable internet is back up and running because I was thinking about taking everything out of my cabinets and cleaning them.

I did get a bunch of my stamping supplies organized though. I will share a picture of my new IKEA wall space tomorrow.


Jenn

1 comment:

Karen said...

NOW I know why I had to hire someone to clean my house! LOL What did we ever do w/o internet....clean!