June 18, 2007

A Little Hello


This weekend the Featured Stamper on SCS was Pure-Genius. They chose to focus on a male stamper for Father's Day and he certainly has some awesome cards in his gallery. The card I chose to CASE was this one. I used the same general layout, but changed the stamp set, cardstock color combos etc.
The cardstock is Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White. I used the Pick a Petal for the background stamping on the River Rock layer and the rest of the stamps are from the new Level III hostess set that will be out as of July 1st called Vases in Vogue. I used all of the new InColors, as listed above plus, JetBlack Stazon, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky to watercolor the image in with my AquaPainter. On the White grosgrain ribbon I used the small dotted stamp from In the Spotlight to stamp Purely Pomegranate onto it to create a "faux" stitched ribbon. I also used Vintage Brads, Crafter's Tool kit, large and small oval punches, cutter's tool kit and Vintage brads to complete my project.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love the stamped image. :)