June 15, 2007

Limited Supplies Challenge



Today's Limited Supply Challenge was to make a Patriotic Card using red, white and blue, but you could not use patriotic stamps or sayings. So I used Pick a Petal to make the background for this card. The ink and carstock colors are Ballet Blue and Rose Red and I used Confetti White for my neutral color. I used the ticket corner punch on the confetti white layer and sponged it with Rose Red ink. Then I tied a peice of Navy organdy ribbon around the center and used the flower and sentiment stamps from the new Level II hostess set In the Spotlight. The limited supply challenges are hard for me because not only are the supplies limited, but you have to follow the theme given. It is good to get the creative juices flowing though.

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is so cute! I never would have guessed the flower centers would make such a great background!

Jessica said...

This is darling!