June 5, 2007

I've been tagged, the cards will come later . . .

I've been tagged again! This time it was by Markie's Mom from SCS. Check out her blog! Her cards are amazing. I hope this helps me pass the time as I wait for the UPS man to bring my new Preview Brochure stamps and new In Colors. I want so badly to show you the new items, so be patient as we wait on the big brown truck to get to my neighborhood.


Yourself: Impatient
Your Partner: Caring
Your Hair: Curly
Your Mother: Artistic
Your Father: Retired
Your Favorite Item: Ink
Your Dream Last Night: Unremarkable
Your Favorite Drink: Tea
Your Dream Car: Eclipse
Your Dream Home: Imaculate
The Room You Are In: Living
Your Fear: Bugs
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Vacation
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Family
You’re Not: Confrontational
One of Your Wish List Items: Accessories
The Last Thing You Did: Library
You Are Wearing: Jeans
Your Favorite Weather: Thunderstorms
Your Favorite Book: Weiner
Last Thing You Ate: Eggs
Your Life: Crazy
Your Mood: Excited
Your Best Friend: Kids
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Quiet
Your Car: SUV
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Relaxing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Noggin
What Is The Weather Like: Cool
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today


Almost everyone I know has been tagged. I'm going to tag a few people who's blogs are new to me, and we all know I love to read blogs.

Kristine Reynolds
Barefoot Stamper

No comments: