June 3, 2007

Going Out in Style


I don't know when I aquired Nice and Easy Notes. I do know that it was before I was a demo and that I have had it for several years. I don't think this set has ever seen ink, so when the Ways to Use it focused on retiring sets I picked this one. Since I don't have many retiring sets in my collection it also narrowed down the list for me. The layout comes from Sketch This and Ifound it through Beate's blog. I loved the way that she used the oval in the upper left hand corner so I CASE'd that part of the layout from her. I have seen this on several cards, but never tried it myself. Then again I only recently got the oval punches from Stampin' Up!. The colors I used for cardstock are Chocolate Chip, Marigold Morning, Certainly Celery, Confetti White and My Minds Eye designer paper that I picked up at Costco. I used my Rich Regals Watercolor Wonder Crayons along with my AquaPainter to color in my image. Other accessories include: ticket corner punch, Vintage Brad and 1/16" hole punch.
I've been tagged by Kris over at Stamping for Sanity. She has some really creative and beautiful cards over on her blog so you should check her blog out.
The idea is to answer the questions with one word answers.
Yourself: Creative
Your Partner: Understanding
Your Hair: Unruly
Your Mother: Creative
Your Father: Educated
Your Favorite Item: Stamps
Your Dream Last Night: None
Your Favorite Drink: Water
Your Dream Car: Convertible
Dream Home: Comfortable
The Room You Are In: Great
Your Fear: Spiders
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Successful
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Family
You’re Not: Disciplined
One of Your Wish List Items: Stamps
The Last Thing You Did: Blogged
You Are Wearing: Clothes
Your Favorite Weather: 70's
Your Favorite Book: Evanovich
Last Thing You Ate: Cheetos
Your Life: Unpredictable
Your Mood: Relaxed
Your Best Friend: Roger
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Traveling
Your Car: Outlander
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Mickey
What Is The Weather Like: Humid
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today
I am so bad at tagging people. Instead visit at least 3 blogs in my Blogs I Read column and leave them a comment. We all love to have recognition for what we do.
Jenn

2 comments:

beate said...

What a great card, Jenn! I really don't care for this set and did a little happy dance when I saw it on the retirement list. But you made it look good.

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, it looks fantastic. Just found your blog during one of my blog surfing excursions. Love all your cards.