June 15, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking


I have a real problem with my scrapbooks. It's not that I don't have the time, or the papers or the embellishments, it's that I never seem to get my pictures from my computer to the store to be printed. I always have good intentions to get started. I make plans with friends to scrapbook and most often they scrapbook and I stamp cards. So in the next week I plan to get some pictures printed so I can actually sit down and make a page. In the meantime this is a digital scrapbook page that I made with a kit from Melissa at ScrappyExpressions. She runs a wonderful Yahoo group and she shares her digital scrapkits for FREE!

I threw this page together in a matter of minutes, but I like the way it came out. I caught Colin and Evan in one of their better moods when they were laughing and kissing each other instead of beating each other up. While I like digital scrapbooking I can never use it to replace the conventional scrapbook. Like my digital pictures this page will probably never get printed. If only the digital versions could be printed in 3D with texture. Then I would be really pleased.

6 comments:

Joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

stefanie said...

Very nice! Adorable photo too.

Heather said...

What a wonderful LO... You captured such a beautiful moment between your sons! :)

Christine Smith said...

this is a very nice LO! Have you looked into printing your LOs online? You never have to leave home to do it. A well-done page on premium papers at the full 12x12 is REALLY cool! Make sure you look for someone who does true edge-to-edge printing so you don't lose part of your layouts around the edges.

Christine Smith
http://scrapquick.com

Maggie said...

What a great pic you have captured. It's moments like that makes preserving our memories and cherished them the more.
Visit us at Dragonflairestudios.com/community for inspirations.
Have a great weekend
Maggie

Jessica said...

What darling boys!! And a great page too.