June 29, 2007

The Catalog is in the house!


I am so excited about the 2007 Fall Winter Collection that I even forgot to update my blog yesterday. I have poured over the catalog at least two dozen times and each time I find something new. I met another Demo in my town via SCS and she came over last night at 5 to look at the catalog together. We were so into it we didn't even realize it was almost 10 by the time she left. We combed it from front to back, looked at the most fabulous Control Freak Swaps that were delivered yesterday and drooled over all of the tiny details. It was a lot of fun. We are going to make a date to get together and stamp once our new stamp sets from the new catalog have arrived.
I am agonizing now over which 5 stamp sets I am going to get for free from Stampin' Start. I know I am going to get Define Your Life, but the rest of my choices are up in the air right now. I also get a set from Consistency Counts and I know I am going to get Priceless or Garden Whimsy. I am signed up for another Control Freak Swap with Define Your Life and the ideas are flowing through my brain. I can't wait to actually get the stamp set in my hands.
This card I made for my mom who is going to a bridal shower this weekend. I wished for some images from Fairy Tale Wedding on Wish-RAK and I got the entire set delivered to my door from hpyscrpr2. That was definitely a wonderful surprise and she is the one who came over last night to pour through the catalog with me. I used Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Whisper White and a piece of Anna Griffin designer paper I got from stampingdenise on SCS as part of the Color Exchange. I colored her in with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and added silver organdy ribbon and silver twine to hold on the sentiment. I hope the bride to be enjoys her card.
Have a great day! We are headed to the zoo.
Jenn

3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Becky said...

What a pretty card! I have that stamp set too, if you need it again. :-) I am so jealous you have good SCS people around you!! I don't have anyone!!!

Dottie K said...

This card is so lovely. Love the colors. Lucky you to be drooling over the new catty.