June 7, 2007

Baroque Blues



This set is too much fun! I think I will have to find a permanent place for it on my stamping table. It is also so easy to use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp a shadow layer with a lighter color to add a little more dimension. This was a very simple card to put together, yet I think it has a lot of dimension. I used Blue Bayou and Soft Sky cardstock. The ink is Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate. I added some Vintage Brads and Black Organdy Ribbon. I also distressed the edges with my Cutter Kit.

8 comments:

Toni said...

I *LOVE* this card!!
I'm a regular visitor, but rarely comment. This card is a stunner!
I think that stamp set is going to be my first order from the new catalog.

beate said...

Beautiful card, Jenn. Love your shadow, the color combo...everything!

Heather said...

Wow, this is SO pretty!

KayellWY said...

What a beautiful card!! I'm really lovin' the flourishes! :)

About Me said...

This is so pretty! The flowers just seem to pop.

Dottie K said...

I enjoy your work and love this card and the colors. Just stunning. I'm going to have to get this set. Ooohhh the lucky people to receive this beauty. TFS

Becky (Mom2Drew&Twins) said...

Beautiful!!! I love it! You should send it to me as an "I love you" card. :-P

Linda McClain said...

Ooooo, I love his card. How gorgeous. May have to copy ;)

Linda