May 18, 2007

Tonight is VSN!



Virtual Stamp Night here I come! I have my paper cut, my table cleaned and my kids excited. Well at least Colin is excited. He wants to know where we are going and doesn't quite grasp the "virtual" part of the idea.

Last night I was working on the Ways to Use It Challenge and the goal was to pull out your small stamps, and by small they meant 1 1/2 inch square or smaller and to make a card with them. I have seen a lot of really gorgeous black and white cards so I figured I'd give it a try myself. No layering, no major cutting and 2 colors. This is my final result. I used a 4 1/4 square of Naturals White cardstock and stamped the flourish from Autumn Leaves - Rhonda Farrer Swirls V:I in black on the corner of the card. I got these stamps at Target when they had them for 10% off over the National Scrapbook Day weekend. The Thinking of You stamp is from Michael's $1 bin. I can't remember if I picked this set up myself or if it was from Beate's blog candy contest. It is from Studio G. To finish it off I simply tied on some polka dotted organdy ribbon that I also picked up at Michaels.

I hope you all have a great Virtual Stamping Night/Weekend. If you haven't tried it you really should. It is a lot of fun!

Jenn

2 comments:

beate said...

Jenn, I love this. Beautiful!

Allison said...

Super looking card!