May 2, 2007

Sparkle Bella


I actually got two challenges done today. I had gotten some Bella images in the mail as part of the Wish RAK forum at SCS. Isn't she adorable? I wish my hair looked like hers on a good day.
This was the Sketch Challenge for today. I think it works perfectly with this image. The Bella was stamped on Whisper White cardstock for me by one of the wonderful SCS gals. I then trimmed her down to fit the sketch. I also used Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip cardstock and some of My Minds Eye Designer series paper from the Costco promotion.
I used Sage Shadow to color in her dress, So Saffron for the flower pot and Perfect Plum for the flowers. I got the color scheme from my Color Coach. It is a wonderful tool! The sparkle is from Warm Words and I stamped it on Whisper white before punching it out with the small oval punch and matted it on the Pretty in Pink large oval. The edges were faux stitched and I also used my Ticket corner punch. I think it is one of my favorites.
I hope this makes up for me not getting a project posted yesterday.
Jenn

3 comments:

Allison said...

Super card!

chelemom said...

Love these Bellas! Great job! Sooooo cute!

April Hall said...

LOVE IT!