May 7, 2007

A Love of a Lifetime



First let me start off by saying that I LOVED Cambria Turnbow's CASE of Valerie Stangle's Chocolate Tin and Cards, which can be seen here. I liked it so much that I had to make my own version of it. This is also the last of the cards that we made at my class yesterday. I love the Au Chocolate paper and I really hope it makes it into the new catalog. Otherwise I am going to have to majorly stock up come the end of June.

I used Cranberry Crisp for my card base and stamped French Script on it with Chocolate Chip ink. Then I added my Au Chocolate paper so that both sides are visible and then simply added on the layers. The top layer is sponged with Chocolate chip ink and the stems are drawn on with a Chocolate Chip Marker. The Polka Dots and Petals are stamed on with Cranberry Crisp and Chocolate Chip. The saying comes from Just So Sayings.

I am finishing up a Swap for SUDSOL, so I am off to process images and get them uploaded. The Palette O'Prints Swap has some wonderful examples and I can't wait to get them onto the website.

Jenn

2 comments:

Saliber said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL card! I love it!!

beate said...

Gorgeous Card! I loved Val's and Camis, and I love yours as well.