May 20, 2007

Limited Supplies Challenge


I made this card for the Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS. It turned out perfectly and I think I'll hang onto this one for a while. I got the Sassy Stems image through Wish-RAK and I think I am going to have to buy this set. It is gorgeous and there are so many possiblities for coloring it in. I used my AquaPainter along with Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke, Apricot Appeal and Bashful Blue for this card. I then doodled around the edge of the paper with my black Stampin' Write marker. After I was done coloring I matted it on Brocade Blue and Basic Black. The same colors are layered on the base of my card along with some My Mind's Eye designer series paper. The sentiment is from the Sell-A-Bration set Happy Harmony. I added 3 Vintage brads and some polka dotted ribbon from Michael's.

2 comments:

Saliber said...

That is a gorgeous card! I really like the designer paper. Do you have a new favorite color combo now? Lots of blue and black lately. :-)

beate said...

Jenn, this is beautiful!