May 10, 2007

I got some very exciting news yesterday!


I will share it with you hopefully on Sunday. I don't want to jinx my chances, but I am on top of the world with what is going to happen! Only a very few close friends and of course my family know at this point and it involves my cards and classes that I am going to start teaching at the Park District next month.
I have to say that all of you made me so very happy yesterday! I made this card for the sketch challenge at SCS and it did not come out quite as I hoped it would. I liked it when I made it, but I was not in love with it. I went ahead an photographed it anyway and posted it to my SCS gallery and I cannot believe how many kind comments I got on this card and how many of you added it to your favorites! I have been beaming from ear to ear from all of the comments and with the great news I have to share I will have a permanent smile on my face for a while.
I have some hard decisions to make about which cards I am going to share with someone this afternoon, so I am going to make this post short. The base is Cranberry Crisp and I love the richness of this color. It is stamped with the French Script background stamp in Cranberry Crisp classic ink. The smallest Very Vanilla squares are 1 1/2 inch squared. I matted them on Chocolate Chip and Au Chocolate paper after I had stamped them with the Petal Prints stamp set in Cranberry Crisp, Chocolate Chip and True Thyme. I tied it all together with a simple Ivory Organdy bow.
Jenn

5 comments:

Jana M said...

Jenn,

This card is beautiful!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous creation!

Saliber said...

I LOOOOVE this card! It is just beautiful!

beate said...

Wow...this looks beautiful!

Sherry Cheever said...

This is a gorgeous creation! How could you have been disappointed in it! Well, it is just absolutely FABULOUS and totally caught my eye as I was skimming through your blog!