May 14, 2007

The Elegant Eggplant Challenge Winner!

I got a few entries in the Elegant Eggplant Challenge and it was too hard to decide, so I asked a group of my Mommy friends to pick which card they liked best. The winner is Kris from Stampin' for Sanity! Congrats Kris! I will get your your goodies out in the mail tomorrow.


I had a SUPER busy weekend. Friday night I had a table at a Boy Scout event. They pre-registered to make cards and they each made 3. I had 15 boys and thier moms come through and we all had a fantastic time. It was the largest group of young children I had at one time and at some points we had 8 boys at the table with thier moms. We stuck with a frog theme and made 2 cards with Unfrogettable and another gift tag with a punched out frog. I didn't have time to take pictures of the projects, but I will later today. The boys and thier moms thought they were just adorable.


Saturday I was exhausted! The cub scout event really wore me out. We played outside almost all day. The weather was perfect and we planted flowers and went for a bike ride. I haven't ridden my bike in years and my husband finally fixed it! The gear shift has been off for at least 6 years and he keeps saying he'll get around to it. Well he finally did.


Yesterday we had a nice laid back Mother's Day celebration. Again we had another perfect weather day. Now I am ready to get everything sorted out from Friday night and back into the correct place so I can start stamping again. I got a bunch of Stampendous Bee images from Wish -RAK and I can't wait to color them in.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I am so sorry for the lack of updates and projects. See there was a reason I spoiled you with double projects. I must have known I'd hit a dead end come last weekend.


Jenn

1 comment:

Kris said...

UHM...YAY!!! Thanks Jenn!!!