May 5, 2007

Celebrate Spring and National Scrapbook Day!


I am working on getting ready for a class tomorow and I want to incorporate the Palette O'Prints into it. I didn't have enough of Apricot Appeal left over to make the card that I made for a Swap, so I switched up the colors and I think it turned out just as nice. I used Chocolate Chip, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Whisper White and Rose Red Palette O'Prints designer paper. Again I used That's nice and added the white grosgrain ribbon and the paper piercing. I also sponged around the edge of the Whisper White with So Saffron ink. I am working hard to get everything cut out and I'll get it done, but as you can see by the pictures below we spent a good deal of time outside today. The weather is beautiful so we went to the park and spent some more time playing and working outside. It was too nice to come in, but I knew I couldn't disappoint anyone so here I am in my basement cutting paper like a mad woman. I have so much fun at my classes and I can't wait to see everyone there. Tomorrow will be a fun relaxing stamping day and we are also celebrating my cousin's birthday so there will be cake!



Evan gets quite a lot of attention for his red hair and blue eyes. This past week he has really begun to enjoy the park and is fnally figuring out all of the tunnels, slides and ladders. He gives me quite a few heart palpitations with his running and climbing, but he has lots of fun playing with his big brother Colin.






Colin is my dare devil. He will climb to the highest point and leap into the air. I can't believe I caught him sitting still today and he looks so deep in thought. He's probably thinking about jumping off the side of the slide or making a mad dash across the park.

I hope you are all having as nice a day as we are. I hope that none of you have been affected by the severe weather and tornados, especially in Kansas.

Have a great weekend and if I get a chance I will post tomorrow. I am extending the deadline for the Color Combo contest to next Sunday, so you have a week to get the card entries in. I will get mine done too. I promise!

Jenn

1 comment:

Kris said...

I just wanted to say A) your kids are cuties and B) you should also stalk Bad Sherry...

walkin on the bad side

http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/