May 3, 2007

Are you up for a Challenge?

ETA: Challenge Date extended to Sunday, May 11th midnight CDT.

I was talking to my friend the other night on the phone and we ran across a few color combinations on the Stampin' Up! Color Coach that made us gasp and say "What were they thinking?". So she challenged me to make it a priority to make a card with one of these color combos. This is on my To Do List for tomorrow, so I figured I'd open it up to everyone. To make this a bit more fun I have a prize for the winner!


So what is this color combination? If you have a Color Coach of your own you can point it at Elegant Eggplant. If you don't that is okay too because I am going to tell you the colors to use. *Drum Roll Please* The colors are Elegant Eggplant, Pixie Pink, Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive.


The Rules -
1. Your card must use at least ALL of those colors in it be it with cardstock or ink.
2. You must post your card online, be it your blog or your SCS gallery and post a link to it in the comment section of this post.
3. All cards must be posted by Midnight CDT on Sunday, May 11th.
4. You may only enter 1 card.


I will call up my friend and I will ask a few others to pick their favorites. The one that gets the most votes will win a prize from me! I just went shopping at Michael's today and a few days ago I got the Costco special on My Minds Eye paper that I may have to share.

Have fun and I can't wait to see your cards!

3 comments:

Saliber said...

Woohooo!

I mean, erm, who was your friend. LOL

I can't wait to see what others make! I definitely need practice on the color wheel!

Kris said...

Ok, I am up for your challenge, :)

Tell me what you think!

http://stampingforsanity.blogspot.com/

Amber H said...

I just saw this (was looking for something else on your blog ;) ) so I used the sketch challenge from this week to make up a card. Love the colors together. Have used them before.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/552452?cat=7268