May 1, 2007

And the Winner is!

I went to Random.org and it picked #39 for me. By my counting, the winner is . . . .


Alison Molumby said...
Hmmm.. my favorite SU! set of the moment is "Office Accoutrements," I seem to be using it all over the place lately! I'm into square cards at the moment, but I love those buckle cards too. I love to see how-tos and loads of samples on crafting sites.


Congratulations Alison! If you contact me at startstampin@comcast.net I will get your Blog Candy prize in the mail ASAP. I just need your snail mail address.


The next blog candy will be at 10,000 hits so keep reading.


I have read and enjoyed all of the comments. I am so glad to know what you all like and what you'd like to see in a blog. I am going to try to please each and every one of you.


I spent the day with my son doing allergy testing so we will see if I get a new project posted today. I've been up since the wee hours of the morning and had both of the kids by myself all day long. I am ready to fall asleep.

Jenn

1 comment:

Alison Molumby said...

Woo-hoo! My first blog candy win! Thanks so much Jenn... I emailed my snail mail addy to you this morning. Thank you!