April 18, 2007

You're never going to believe this!

I log into my e-mail and I see the following subject line:


YOU'RE A WEEKLY INKLING ANNIVERSARY PRIZE WINNER!


I almost ran around my house squealing like a stuck pig! Needless to say I was on pins and needles all afternoon trying patiently wait for the Newsletter to come through. That didn't happen. Instead clicked the link to my e-mail so many times that I'll probably be banned from my e-mail because they think it's been compromised by a hacker or something.


Anyway I won a Prima Petal Poetry Collection + Prima Accents Gift Package from Paperosity. Thank you SCS for being such a fabulous site. I have problems tearing myself away and thanks to Paperosity for their generous gift!


My mom tells me that I should go out and buy a lottery ticket, but I know I can't be that lucky. Instead I cleared out my crawl space and I'm getting ready for a garage sale this Friday and Saturday. Bye-Bye baby clothes and Hello new rubber stamps!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, you LUCKY girl!!!

Linda Shaw said...

Yippee!!! They say "what goes around, comes around". Sounds like it's true in your case. You offer blog candy & next thing you know, you're a winner yourself. I'm very HAPPY for you:)
Linda SS

Lynn said...

Congrats on your win! Enjoy your Prima Loot!

splitcoast said...

Just wanted to say congrats! I am Karen, from Paperosity! - I'm better known as KarenInKali on SCS. I hope you enjoy your new playthings!

Karen said...

oops - Karen again! I didn't realize I was signed into gmail when I commented above. I am NOT splitcoast - just a mod :)