April 19, 2007

We have a winner!

I used the Random number generator at Random.org to pick a winner for my blog candy contest.


Emily said...
I recently discovered your blog and have enjoyed reading all your posts!! Keep it up and thanks for the great blog candy offer! =)


Emily, would you please e-mail me your snail mail address to Jenn at startstampin@comcast.net and I will get your package in the mail.


I got some stamping time in today. I just need a few minutes to download the pictures off of my camera and add my watermark. Look for a new project shortly featuring one of my newest Stamping Bella images that I got as part of the Wish RAK forum at SCS. Thanks to Kris and Linda I have plenty of Cosmobella's to play with. What a fun mail day.


Look for more blog candy when I get to 2500 posts. I better get shopping. *wink*

1 comment:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Ooops, didn't see when the drawing was..congrats to the winner!