April 5, 2007

Sneak Peek


I am so sorry I am a day late with this post. Last night I was exhausted, so after ordering pizza for dinner and getting the kids to bed I sat down to watch the best program on TV lately. Have you seen Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel? If not, you should check it out. It's on here at 8 pm on Sunday nights, but if you have Comcast Digital Cable OnDemand you can choose to watch it when you want to. I watched the Oceans one last night and it reminded me a lot of Blue Planet, which I watched and bought a couple of years ago. Now for a person who is afraid to go in oceans, rivers or any body of water that something I can't see might touch me I sure do love to watch nature shows about the ocean. I especially love the ones that explore the unknown depths and the strange creatures that come with it. You have to see the Vampire Squid. It is an odd, but very interesting creature. It's up there with the Angler fish for sure.
About 30 minutes into the program I crashed on the couch. I was out! I am sad to say that it was only 7:45 and after waking up to the OnDemand menu and my husband looking for the remote control I headed off to bed. That is so unlike me. I even went to bed without reading a book! *gasp* Everyone who knows me well knows that I read religiously every night before I go to sleep. It helps me clear my mind and I sleep a lot better.
Since I crashed I didn't get an update on the site. Here is my new and improved Bunny Hugs card. It uses the exact same supplies as in the last post, but I added the Paisley background stamp in Bashful Blue on the Bashful blue cardstock. I think it adds a little something that was lacking from my last card.
Are you ready for a sneak peek of my fabulous project that I made on Tuesday night when I met with my upline and other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators? If you are you can head over to the Gallery on my Demonstrator Website and check it out. I promise to post more about it tomorrow.
I'm almost to 500 page hits! When I get there I will have some Blog Candy to give out. I have some goodies stashed away just for this occassion.

No comments: