April 6, 2007

Scrapbook Card







This is the fabulous project that I got to make on Tuesday night. It was so much fun, and while it looks complicated it was really easy. Believe it or not, but there is no stamping involved in this project. You just need a Simply Scrappin' Kit and for mine I chose to use the hostess kit called Friends and Flowers. I think it is so nice and cheery looking with the lovely flowers and the bright colors. It is perfect for spring. My next task is to mat some pictures and put them in my scrapcard. Then it will be complete.
Speaking of spring . . . Where exactly has it gone? Wasn't it just last week that we were outside in shorts and T-shirts? It seems to be a faint and distant memory at this point in time. On Tuesday we had to get out the winter coats again and our 80 degree weather turned into the low to upper 30's. It is a terrible shock to our systems and my spring flowers are showing their disapproval of the change for the worse too. My beautiful pink rhododendrum bushes are dropping their spring blooms and my tulips and daffodils are wilting. They say next week is supposed to be better and I sure hope so with Spring Break starting today.
I want to wish you all a wonderful Easter weekend. With all of our plans I don't know if I can get online to update, but I hope to create some wonderful cards and projects to share with you in the upcoming week.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is the cutest thing! I just love it! Would you share the directions? It's fabulous and would make a great little gift! Would you be willing to post the directions to your blog?

Lisa Martz

Ally Stamps said...

This is so cute! I am sure it took a ton of work but it is well worth it!! great job!!

beate said...

Oh...I love this scrapbook card. It's gorgeous! What a great idea.