April 22, 2007

Post It Note Holder


I am taking part in a Craft Show and Vendor Fair this coming weekend. It was a last minute decision so I am scrambling at the last minute to have a few things to sell. I think I am going to concentrate more on getting new contacts in this area, but a few things to be on the table would be nice though.
One thing that I plan on taking with is this Post it Note Holder. I bought 100 medium weight square coasters for a Parent and Tot class that got cancelled in the midst of RSV season. Too many germs were flying around and too many kids were sick. Instead I found a pattern on SUDSOL. I changed mine a bit since my coasters are larger than what is called for. I used Petals and Paisley Designer Series paper for the front and back. The inside uses a 4 X 8 1/2 piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock scored 4 inches from each end. The front I decorated with Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon my Polka Dot and Paisley grosgrain ribbon. I also used a scrap of the desiger series paper, flipped it over and used it as a corner piece. The rest of the cardstock is whisper white and tempting turqoise. I stamped the images in tempting turquoise, regal rose and always artichoke. I plan to make more with different designs later this week.


Yesterday I told you we completed a backyard project! Here is the final result. I took my vegetable garden and turned it into a playground area for Colin and Evan. While I love to grow my own vegetables I don't have the time or the energy at the end of the day to go out and take care of my garden. I can always go back to having one when the kids are older. At this stage I'd rather enjoy playing outside with them then tending to tomatoes that need watering, rows that need weeding or zuchinni that always needs picking. I love the result and my neighbor commented that it even makes our yard look bigger. Now we can all go outside and relax and have fun.
Poor Evan. He is still fevered and just plain miserable. This picture was taken yesterday before his fever started. He is just starting to look flushed in the face and this is about the time he started to get really cranky. His lip looks awful because on Friday we were playing outside and he got his little legs running too fast. He fell and like usual he bit the inside of his lip and scratched up his face. I sure hope he starts to feel better soon. I have to call the pediatrician first thing in the morning to get him for his check up following his ER visit yesterday.
I hope I can get a lot of stamping in this week. I plan to try to accomplish at least 3 of the challenges at SCS this week and to mail out a few more RAK's.
Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!