April 12, 2007

Is Spring Break Over?


I am in dire need of stamping time. I am slowly running out of energy and I find myself collapsed on the couch every night after both of the boys are in bed. I don't remember it being this hard after Evan was born and having both him and Colin at home, but then again he did sleep for most of the day. Now I have both of them running in different directions and wreaking havoc on any stamping time I have.
I promised myself I would get something done today and wouldn't you know that my car broke! I had to go to the Post Office to send out some RAK's and on the way to Tae Kwon Do at the mall I'm driving down a hill, coasting and I hear this horrible "crunch, rattle, rattle, clink" coming from my car. I call my husband who assures me the car is still safe to drive and he'll check it when he gets home. He only has to drive the car around ONE block before declaring it time to go into the garage. So the "phantom" noises I've been asking him about for a few weeks aren't really all that "phantom" after all?
I had to call a neighbor to watch both Colin and Evan so that we can take the car to the shop. We really need a 2nd car that accomodates carseats. I have no idea how I'm going to get to Costco this weekend to buy the rest of the food for Colin's 4th birthday party. We will figure it out but until then I'm stuck at home with 2 boys and NO car.
This card was fun to make and I CASE'd an idea from StarofMay at SCS. I loved the simplicity of the color scheme and the layout. I used Going Gray, Notations Designer Series paper, and Whisper white cardstock. The inks are so saffron, going gray, certainly celery and basic black. I used the Spiral punch on the Notations paper to make it look like it was ripped out of a notebook. The dashed line is made with a White gel pen. I love the Office Accountrement stamp set even if I can only pronounce the name correctly half of the time.

No comments: